Yellow is an excellent colour for spring and summer, so why not put it on your nails too? Wearing yellow nail polish is always a lot of fun, but it can be difficult for some people, especially those with an outdoorsy lifestyle. You might find your nail polish quickly fading and chipping in the sun, and you think maybe it isn’t worth even applying it if it isn’t going to last. If you like to surf, swim or hang out on the beach during hot summer days, but you also like to have pretty nails, then we have the solution for you. Read More
UV Protected | Chip Resistant | Non Fading | 7 Toxin Free | Swimwear Match | Against Animal Testing | Australian Made | Vegan
Buy Yellow Nail Polish, Australia-made
Beach Toes™ by Sambora® has a large range of top-quality, long wearing nail polishes made right here in Australia, with a formula specifically created for intense outdoor wear and the Australian sun. Chip-resistant, UV-protected and non-fading, our nail polish lasts up to two weeks when properly applied. It’s the ideal nail polish for the Australian summer and long days on the beach, and you’ll be pleased to hear we have a range of yellow shades available in our store. If you’re looking to buy yellow nail polish, you’ve come to the right place.
Best Way to Apply Your Yellow Nail Polishes
Once you have your new nail polish in yellow, you want to be able to apply it properly. This will ensure that your nails look nice when dried, and also ensures a long lasting nail polish experience. No one likes messy nail polish, so follow these guidelines to create the perfect yellow nails.
- Prepare your nails thoroughly. Start by removing all old nail polish to start with a completely clean base. Make sure your nails are nice and even by clipping, trimming and filing them until they look the way you want. Then carefully push back your cuticles to make it easier to apply a nice oval coat of polish. This can be made easier by soaking your hands in warm soapy water beforehand.
- Prevent getting nail polish on the skin surrounding your nails by applying petroleum jelly or a thin coat of white glue to this part of your fingers.
- Apply your base coat on the nails and wait for it to dry properly.
- It’s time to paint your nails! Put a thin layer of polish on each nail, starting by the cuticle and doing three strokes (start with one in the middle and then one on each side). Repeat on each nail. Wait for the polish to dry before you apply the second coat of nail polish. Yellow is a light colour and might also require a third coat.
- Once your nail polish has dried, apply the top coat!
- If you have gotten polish on your skin, clean it up by peeling off the petroleum jelly or glue if used, or by using some nail polish remover on an old makeup brush.
Buy Beach Toes™ by Sambora® Yellow Nail Polish
If you’re looking for yellow nail polish in Australia or darker, deeper shades of brown nail polishes to match, check out our Australian nail polish range. BeachToes nail polish is cruelty-free, environmentally friendly and completely safe, free from all toxins. It’s also vegan and the formula is plant-based. The UV-protected and chip-resistant formula also ensures that our polish is always long-lasting. Place an order in our online shop or use the website to find a stockist near you. Read Less