The BeachToes Formulation
10 Free, 5 Vitamins, 5 Actives Breathable, Hydrating, Nourishing Nail Polish Base
- All colours available use a "breathable" base
- BeachToes is a fast drying, 2 coat colour coverage
- Each nail polish contains Acai and Bamboo actives
- BeachToes has professional wear & superior gloss
The Beachtoes Formulation
The BeachToes Formulation is a "10 Free" base that does it all. It is a premium, two coat polish designed for those who are actively looking for healthier cosmetic outcomes.
The BeachToes Formulation is breathable, strengthening and a superior colour polish all in one. Where consumers expect exceptional gloss and colour integrity with a fast drying time as a minimum and include botanical and vitamin actives.
The BeachToes Formulation is made in small batches, with each batch subjected to quality, stability and contaminant tests before being released for manufacture. It satisfies all the compliance requirements of cosmetic markets around the world.
BeachToes Formulation Attributes
- Fast drying colour with vibrant colour and gloss
- Easy application with self levelling characteristics
- Tough, hard colour film
- Contains Bamboo isoflavones high in antioxidants
- Contains Acai sterols that improve skin and nail hydration
- Contains active vitamin & botanical complex to hydrate and nourish each nail.
- Over 4 week trial periods, over 90% volunteers reported significant reductions in splitting, breaks and brittleness and improvements in nail condition.
Professional quality colour outcomes
The BeachToes Formulation delivers superior gloss, a quick drying time and good colour stability due to the perfect balance of polymers and pigments.
As a 10 Free professional polish formulation, BeachToes is free from:
- Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin & Ethyl tosylamide
- Dibutyl Phthalate
- Triphenyl Phosphate
- Animal derived ingredients
- Styrene acrylates
* Also Fragrance and Paraben free.
The BeachToes Formulation has been formulated to allow the passage of oxygen and hydrogen through the film to the surface of the nail, enabling the polish to be claimed as "breathable".
Hydration and Protection for every Nail
The BeachToes Formulation base contains unique and powerful actives. Bamboo isoflavones are a natural, sustainable alternative to silicone with the added benefits of strong antioxidant protection and anti-aging action. As well as preventing damage to the skin due to oxidative stress, Bamboo also stimulates cell proliferation to repair existing damage while providing a velvety, silky feel on the skin. Acai sterols are sourced from the small, deep purple Euterpe oleracea fruit (similar in appearance to grapes) and they are considered to be rich in fatty acids such as oleic acid, palmitic acid and polyunsaturated linoleic acid. Sterols are useful for increasing barrier formation on the skin while also improving hydration. Acai sterols have been shown to be capable of holding more than their weight in water and can be used to improve skin and hair hydration.
Nourishment, Hardening and Revitalization of the Nails
In addition, the BeachToes Formulation polish base contains a highly active cocktail of 5 vitamins and 5 plant extracts. A vitamin derivative complex including Vitamins A, B5, C, E and F impart hydrating, anti-oxidizing and keratin activating properties to nails. In combination with the powerful hardening agent, Hexanal, 5 botanical extracts nourish, revitalize and brighten the nails. The extracts are derived from Aloe Vera, Lemon, Ginseng, Pomegranate and Grape botanicals. A UV filter helps to prevent discolouration and yellowing on shelf adding to long term stability.